Wednesday, January 4, 2012

update

A little update on yesterday's post about the Step 2 Patio Set at JC Penny.

JC Penny posted this "statement" on their facebook page earlier today:  We apologize for the recent incorrect pricing issue for our step2 patio and shade play set Due to the pricing error we had an over abundance of orders placed. We will be honoring the price of $15 with a limit of one per customer until our stock has been depleted.  We will be contacting all customers to inform them of their order status.

Some of the comments in reply to this post astounded me.  While the majority of the people were expressing gratitude that JC Penny would be fulfilling at least some of the orders there were a handful of people angry that not ALL of them would be filled.  I can see where they're coming from, I admit I'll be a little bit upset if I don't get one, but still, at least they are doing something.  However, the comments that really baffled me were the people commenting that they COULDN'T FIND IT ON THE WEBSITE TO ORDER!!!  Do they really think that after they announced that they mispriced a $90 item for $15 that they were going to leave it up there for more people to order?!  Some people just really amaze me.

As of now, I have yet to receive an email either way regarding my order status. I'm really hoping that we placed our order early enough that we will receive our table.  Hopefully we will know soon!

No comments: