Tuesday, January 31, 2012

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


We had an unseasonally GORGEOUS day today and I wanted to take full advantage of it!!  On Tuesdays we babysit for my cousins two kids and I kept them outside from the second they got off the bus.  Samantha had an absolute blast.  She got to sit in the grass for the first time ever and I think she really enjoyed it.  Her goal was to shove all the grass and leaves into her mouth.  Oh so fun to be a baby!!  She also got her very first wagon ride which she LOVED.  We ran circles around the cul de sac for nearly thirty minutes and she just hung over the side of the wagon taking it all in.  I definitely think a wagon is in her future!

We had such a great day and I can't wait for the warm weather to be here for good so we can do it more often!!

No comments: