Tuesday, October 4, 2011

nom nom nom


It's that time of year again!!  I am not afraid to admit that I am addicted to McDonald's, and probably even more so when they do their annual Monopoly game.  I've never won anything (big) but today I did win a medium fries as well as 30 mycokerewards points when I entered the codes onto the McDonald's website.  Plus, I got to eat a delicious quarter pounder with cheese.

Last fall, I was pregnant during the Monopoly game so that coupled with my strong cravings for french fries added up to many trips over...and a nearly complete Monopoly board, but of course, those ever elusive winning pieces always escaped us.  Thankfully (or not so thankfully), it is right around the corner from our house.  This year however, I will probably not be collecting as many Monopoly pieces.  Maybe like last year, Chris's coworkers will give him their pieces since they know I like to play.

This year, I am patiently waiting for the pumpkin milkshakes to come out.  This is the best time of year because those pumpkin milkshakes are oh so delicious.  Unfortunately as I waited in the drive thru lane today I asked the cashier when the shakes will be available and she looked at me with a dumbfounded look on her face and said she could sell me a pumpkin pie.  Well no, I want a pumpkin milkshake.  So for now, I'll keep my fingers crossed that she's a new employee that has never heard of a pumpkin milkshake and try to ignore the fears racing through my head that pumpkin milkshakes are no more.

3 comments:

cj3322 said...

I will ask at work for the pieces.

Amy said...

I didn't know they did pumpkin milkshakes, never heard of them. Interesting!

Stephanie H. said...

I'm not sure where you are located CatKity, but I do think that availability varies by region. I didn't hear about them until I moved to Virginia, and when I went home to Chicago I couldn't find them anywhere.