Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Water WOW!

I feel like every time we are out shopping I am on the hunt for something budget friendly that can entertain the kids.  This afternoon, Samantha and I went to Target in search of a birthday present and came across something fantastic.  Nestled in the arts and crafts section were little Water WOW! books by Melissa and Doug for only $4.99!  Melissa and Doug is one of my very favorite companies when it comes to childrens products and I am a HUGE fan of their puzzles, stickers, and kitchen toys.  All of the Melissa and Doug products we own are such high quality so I knew this wouldn't disappoint.

They had four different packs: animals, vehicles, letters, and numbers.  Samantha chose the animals which didn't surprise me!  She was very eager to try it out so I opened it for her the second we got home from the store and she set to work.  (This picture was later on after bath!)

The book includes 4 blank pages to paint with the top of each page including a list of "seek and find" items. It comes with a brush which you fill with water and then you can go to town painting.  Samantha LOVED it. She seriously only stopped to eat dinner and take a bath.  Other than that, she was painting all night.


Even Zachary got in on the fun!

Once the water dries the pages become blank again so your kids can paint over and over.  I have a feeling that Samantha will get A TON of use out of this and I definitely plan on going back to pick up more packs for Christmas!  Thanks M&D for another stellar product!

No comments: