Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swim Lessons!

A few days ago one of our playgroup mommy friends posted that she's signing up for swim lessons with her daughter.  I have been wanting to do swim lessons since the second Samantha hit 6 months and was old enough for classes.  For one reason or another, however, I'd never gotten around to signing her up.  Now that I had people to take the class with (a few other mommy friends expressed interest as well) I couldn't pass the opportunity up!  So, I called today to sign Samantha up.  We get four weeks of classes that meet twice a week for 30 minutes.  Not bad!  I really hope Samantha enjoys it.  After I got her all signed up, we headed to Target to pick up the two bathing suits I'd been eying.  Of course we had a little fashion show once we got home.  She looks seriously adorable.  I'm sorry the photos are blurry, but I now have a super mobile 10 month old on my hands and sitting still for photos is no longer a top priority for her.  ;-)




No comments: