Sunday, February 26, 2012

Drew: Day Four

Today was Drew's last full day here.  :-(  I was planning on going to church this morning but Chris didn't wake up in time and I wasn't brave enough to venture there with two little ones on my own.  So today was another PJ day.  Good morning Drew!

We started off the morning by playing with the shape sorter.  Each piece makes a different rattle sound and they had a blast making music together.

Samantha even mowed the lawn!!

We were all super excited to watch the Dayton 500 today and were super bummed when it got rained out.  Everyone had fun dancing to Lenny Kravitz at the beginning though.

I let them play alone for a few minutes and when I came back, this is what I found.  Little stinkers!!

Drew waved to the camera during his nap, haha.

Today, when Drew wasn't sleeping, he was eating.  He must be going through a growth spurt because he seriously wanted to eat.all.day.  The second he'd finish whatever I gave him he would be crying for more!!  After baths and a little more play time he finished the day by, you guessed it, eating.  Although this time, he enjoyed a plastic cookie!

Yummy!!  Day 4 was definitely a success!

No comments: