Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goodbye Drew!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to update yesterday!!  After Drew went home I was exhausted and today poor Samantha woke up sick.  Hopefully the illness will be short lived, it's always so difficult to see your little one feeling miserable.

Drew woke up happy!  Maybe he knew his mommy and daddy were coming to get him.

Samantha enjoyed a snack of puffs bright and early.

Wrigley, Cobalt, and Penelope watched from the background.  Chloe was over there too but she didn't get caught in the picture.

Chris and I each took a baby when it was time for diaper changes and getting dressed.  Shame on me, but Samantha was in sposies all weekend.  I just couldn't keep up with two kids and diaper laundry.

Then Drew was the little assistant when Chris was fixing our entertainment center.


After a little more playing Katie and Charlie arrived for Drew.  Unfortunately I didn't get a family photo before they left.  But right after, Samantha conked out!

And then Samantha was happy to have mommy all to herself!!


We had a great weekend with Drew and we miss him already!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I hope Samantha is feeling better!