Sunday, February 5, 2012

a new adventure

Yesterday I decided to stop being a stay at home mom (SAHM) and become a work at home mom (WAHM).  I am quite excited for this new adventure and I really hope that I can be successful.  For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with smelly things.  Just ask my husband or any of my friends, they'll vouch for me.  I have always loved candles and thankfully Chris does too!  However, once we adopted our fist kitty Zeus about 8 months after we got married, we learned that candles can pose problems.  Poor little Zeus stuck his head in the candle and his whiskers were burned to a crisp.  The singed smell was awful and his whiskers were curled and short.  So sad!!  We continued buying candles just because we didn't know any better.

Then recently, I was introduced to Scentsy.  To say I instantly fell in love is an understatement.  Scentsy is a wickless candle system powered by a 25 watt lightbulb.  Totally safe!  This is great for our household with 4 cats and now a baby in the mix.  It's the perfect solution for our family.  Samantha also has a stuffed Scentsy Buddy which she adores.  It's so cute to see her play with it.  I'm thrilled to be a party of the Scentsy team and grow my business.  It's going to be so much fun!

Right now, my launch party is going on!!  If you'd like to check it out, click HERE to view the party page.  For the month of February ALL items are 10% off so this is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Scents or try out Scentsy if you have never used it before.  Come see what Scentsy is all about!  :-)

No comments: