Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye 2011

It really is hard to believe that in 1.5 hours 2011 will be coming to a close.  Last year at this time I was 26 weeks pregnant, my anxiety was sky high, and I was anxious to meet my little girl.  This year my anxiety is still sky high but I have a beautiful almost 9 month old daughter to show for it.  Tomorrow I will gethave to say that my baby was born last year!!!  Last year.  That's crazy.  Maybe I'm just overanalyzing it all, but it's crazy to think that tomorrow it will no longer be Samantha's birth year.  It kind of means my baby isn't a baby anymore, haha.  Good grief, just wait until her first birthday and I'm balling like a baby!!

Tonight we went to a party at my cousins house and we lasted until about 9:45.  Samantha did really well but was suddenly just ready to crash.  We're home now, Samantha is sleeping, and Chris and I are anxiously awaiting the ball dropping and the beginning of 2012.

2011 was an amazing year and 2012 will have a hard time living up to it, but I'm sure it's going to be awesome anyhow!!  I can't wait to see what is in store for our little family.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, love the shirt!