Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Zachary!


Today my precious baby boy Zachary is an entire year old!!  I absolutely cannot believe it.  This past year has flown by and I am constantly amazed by this little guy.  He is soaking up everything like a sponge and is so so smart.  He is sweet, kind, caring, funny, just an all around great person.  He is developing such a personality and it is so much fun to see who he is becoming.  He makes me laugh every single day and can lift me out of a bad mood in a heartbeat.  My love for him is overflowing and I am so incredibly happy to call him my son.  Happy Birthday Zachary.  I love you more than words can ever express!!!

Sorry I have been so absent lately.  I am swamped trying to get ready for Zach's party on Saturday and family is starting to come in so I hardly have a second to think, let alone blog!  I will be back soon though!

No comments: