Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today my nephew Joey turns 6 years old!!!  6!  I remember the day like it was yesterday.  I was up in New York/Connecticut for my sister-in-law's baby shower and to visit Chris and even though Jessica wasn't due for a few more weeks, I had my fingers crossed that Joey would be born while I was in town.  Well sure enough, Jessica went into labor and had Joey while I was still visiting.  Thankfully Chris was able to miss a few classes and we drove back to Connecticut to spend time with our new nephew.  He was so tiny and adorable.  :-)  Hard to believe that that was 6 years ago!!

I was going to add a few pictures but for some reason, I can't access my external hard drive so I will try to add some later.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

crazy huh?! I can't believe I'm the mother to a 6 year old kid!! LOL!!