Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

So I said I would get back into posting and here I am 2.5 months later without a single post.  Whoops!!  Maybe this time I really will get back into it.  Anyways, last Wednesday was Halloween and since Samantha has been super obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately, we decided to dress her up as Minnie.  She was thrilled!!  Her way of expressing MMCH is by saying "Hot Dog" since they do the Hot Dog Dance at the very end.  The second we took out the dress she kept saying hot dog over and over again.  She loves anything Mickey related.  It's really rather cute.  So, without further adieu, here is our little Minnie Mouse.


Chris and I took Samantha trick-or-treating to two houses in our neighborhood and then Samantha and I went out with some playgroup friends while Chris handed out candy.  Samantha had such a great time trick-or-treating and I think she loved that she got to do it with friends.  She was right there with them running up and down the sidewalks and driveways.  I could just feel the excitement radiating off of her and it really makes me want to cry.  After all it took for us to get pregnant with her, you appreciate all these moments so much more.  Seeing her so happy and enjoying life so much really makes my heart melt.

No comments: